Remote Learning Packs have been designed to support teachers who are teaching remotely during Term 2.
Over a hundred activities will be available across music, drama, visual arts and dance that have strong links to literacy, numeracy, physical activity and well-being so that teachers are easily able to include them in their lesson planning.
Activities are designed to require minimal teacher/caregiver assistance where possible and are mapped across Foundation to Grade 2, Grade 3 & 4, and Grade 5 & 6.
Teachers will find:
- PDF activities that they are easily able to distribute to their students electronically
- PDFs are printable for the cases where students have limited access to internet and technology
- Have strong literacy and numeracy linkages for ease in incorporating in learning schedule
- Activities have screen-based and non-screen-based components to ensure that students are active and healthy; and
- Allows teachers to continue incorporating arts learning into their remote teaching models, resulting in better student engagement and well-being.
Inspire your students with fun, hands-on activities that encourage exploration and creativity. Activities are informed by each state’s remote learning framework.
This ambitious work has been made possible with funds from The Ian Potter Foundation.
Register now on ARTS:LIVE for access to even more inspiring arts-based activities that children can do at home or in the classroom.
Sample worksheets are available here: